廣告贊助

Bury all your secrets in my skin

將妳所有的秘密埋藏

Come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins

然後帶著純真離開,將過錯都留給我

The air around me still feels like a cage

我身邊的空氣仍像牢籠一樣讓我窒息

And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again

而愛只是另一次爭執的掩飾

 

So if you love me, let me go. 

如果你愛我,就放下我吧

And run away before I know.

然後在我發現之前離開我

My heart is just too dark to care.

我內心的黑暗太過深沈 

I can't destroy what isn't there.

我無法摧毀深藏其中的虛無

Deliver me into my fate, if I'm alone I cannot hate

讓我面對自己的命運,我孤獨一人時就沒有可以憎恨的對象

I don't deserve to have you

我並不夠資格擁有你

My smile was taken long ago, 

我的快樂早就被奪走、消逝

if I can change I hope I never know

就算我能改變,我也希望我從不知道

 

I still press your letters to my lips

我仍會輕吻著你給我的信件

And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss

並且將他們像是你曾給我的吻一樣珍藏著

I couldn't face a life without your light

我無法面對失去你光芒的黑暗日子

But all of that was ripped apart, when you refused to fight

但當你放棄爭吵時,一切都毀了

So save your breath, I will not care.

所以省點力氣吧,我不在乎你說什麼了 

I think I made it very clear.

我想我已經把話說得很明白

You couldn't hate enough to love.

愛無法建立在憎恨上 

Is that supposed to be enough?

這樣說夠了嗎?

I only wish you weren't my friend.

我只希望我們不曾相識

Then I could hurt you in the end.

那我就可以毫無顧忌地傷害你

I never claimed to be a saint

我從未說過自己是個好人

My own was banished long ago, 

我早已放逐了自己一切

it took the death of hope to let you go

只有絕望才能讓我放下你

 

So break yourself against my stones

你無法改變我已做下的決定

And spit your pity in my soul

我並不屑你給的任何憐憫

You never needed any help

你從來都不需要任何的幫助

You sold me out to save yourself

你出賣了我來拯救妳自己

And I won't listen to your shame

我不想要聽你的解釋了

You ran away, you're all the same

你逃得遠遠的,你一直都是如此

Angels lie to keep control

天使為了控制局面而說謊

My love was punished long ago

我的愛情早已毀滅殆盡

If you still care, don't ever let me know

如果你仍在乎,為了我好,請別讓我知道

If you still care, don't ever let me know

如果你仍在乎我,請別再讓我知道了

 

—————————————————————————

誰說金屬團都只能嘶吼著嗓子唱歌?這首來自Nu-Metal團Slipknot的〈Snuff〉就用簡單的吉他刷弦配上主唱Corey Taylor的渾厚嗓音,勾勒出鐵漢的心碎與眼淚。

愛情有苦澀也有甜蜜,但當愛情走到盡頭時,並不是所有人都能像伍佰的〈愛情的盡頭〉一樣瀟灑的放縱自己在星空下。由愛生恨而至於絕望,此時的痛苦可能就像Corey Taylor唱的「I only wish you weren't my friend, Then I could hurt you in the end.」一樣糾結。只有徹底的絕望和遺忘,才能真正放逐記憶中的點點滴滴,才不會被愛情的幽靈反噬,徒留內心無法抹滅的虛無和黑暗。

我想,如此糾結的情歌,除了〈Snuff〉之外,大概就是The Who的〈Behind Blue Eyes〉了吧

 

No one knows what it's like

沒有人能了解

To be hated

被眾人憎惡

To be fated

被眾人命定

To telling only lies

只能說著謊言是什麼滋味

 

But my dreams

但我的夢想

They aren't as empty

他們並未消逝

As my conscience seems to be

就像我的良心一樣

 

I have hours, only lonely

我有段漫長的時間,自己獨自一人

My love is vengeance

我的愛是種復仇

That's never free

永遠也無法自由

 

但這種徹底孤絕的心碎,又遠比Slipknot的〈Snuff〉要深沉苦澀的多了...

你覺得自己快樂嗎?你有品嘗過跌落谷底、遍體鱗傷的滋味嗎...

文章標籤
創作者介紹
創作者 柯 Cain 的頭像
柯 Cain

蒼白的路易斯

柯 Cain 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()