廣告贊助

Shadows settle on the place, that you left.

陰影盤據在你離去的位置上

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness.

我們彼此的心自此被空虛困擾著

Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time.

略過中間的紛紛擾擾吧,這只是浪費時間

From the perfect start to the finish line.

愛情的開始總是十分美好,卻馬上就夭折了

 

 

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.

如果你仍可自在地呼吸,你還是幸運的

'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs.

因為大多數的人都只能苟延殘喘

Setting fire to our insides for fun

為了樂趣而引火上身

Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong

細數著最終成為悲劇的戀人名字

The lovers that went wrong.

成為悲劇的戀人們啊

 

We are the reckless,

我們無知又魯莽

We are the wild youth

我們年少輕狂

Chasing visions of our futures

追尋著對於彼此未來的嚮往

One day we'll reveal the truth

但終有一天我們會發現事實

That one will die before he gets there.

那就是所有人都會在追尋到夢想之前就燃燒殆盡

 

And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones.

所以如果你仍在淌血,你還是幸運的

'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone.

因為大多數的我們早已變成行屍走肉

We're setting fire to our insides for fun.

我們為了樂趣而引火上身

Collecting pictures from a flood that wrecked our home,

從感情的廢墟中找尋過往幸福的景象

It was a flood that wrecked this home.

那是摧毀我們感情的致命傷

 

And you caused it,

而且是你造成的

And you caused it,

都是你造成的

And you caused it

你造成的

 

Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette,

好吧,我已經失去一切,只是一個不起眼的影子

A lifeless face that you'll soon forget,

一張你立即就會遺忘的無生氣的臉

My eyes are damp from the words you left,

我的眼睛因為你最後說出的那些話而泛淚

Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest.

當你讓我心碎時,我的腦袋中一片混亂

Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest.

當你讓我心碎時,我的腦袋中一片空白

 

And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one,

如果你找到了愛情,你還是幸運的

'Cause most of us are bitter over someone.

因為大部分的我們還是在苦戀著某個人

Setting fire to our insides for fun,

為了樂趣而引火上身

To distract our hearts from ever missing them.

為了不再回想起過往而嘗試轉移注意力

But I'm forever missing him.

但我想我永遠都無法忘記他了

 

And you caused it,

而且是你造成的

And you caused it,

都是你造成的

And you caused it

你造成的

 

———————————————————-

「愛到卡慘死」,愛情的酸甜苦辣總是迷惑人心,讓千千萬萬的人奮不顧身地投入其中,但愛情有欣喜甜蜜、也有沈重淚水。伍佰的《墓仔埔也敢去》唱出初戀/熱戀的無所畏懼,為了愛人,毀天滅地都能承擔;Mazzy Star的〈Fade into You〉,藉由希望小姐迷濛的嗓音,唱出單戀的心酸與執著;但在這首英國獨立(Indie)樂團Daughter的〈Youth〉中,卻是令人心碎的失戀情歌。

 

情歌百百種,失戀的情歌更是不計其數,但能唱到這麼透析內心、痛徹心肺的,還是少數。失戀的絕望,會讓人完全沒入黑暗之中,更悲慘的是,有的人能走出來、有的人終其一生都只能帶著傷痕活下去。〈Youth〉唱著「If you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.」,有時候愛情的痛,的確會讓人絕望到喘不過氣來。「if you're in love, then you are the lucky one.」更是讓失戀的人感到痛苦,自己依舊深埋在絕望中,但對方卻找到了另外一半,幸福的光環只會讓自己繼續沈溺在自哀中。或許心沒想像中的那麼強韌吧,都是因為你,心再也好不起來了。

 

文章標籤
創作者介紹
創作者 柯 Cain 的頭像
柯 Cain

蒼白的路易斯

柯 Cain 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()